Sold STC

2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow

Redbrook Walk, Barnsley, S75 1JG


£135,000

  • 75% OWNERSHIP
  • MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
  • CONSERVATORY
  • FRONT & REAR GARDEN
  • PRIVATE DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS
  • WIDER DOOR FRAMES, FOR ACCESSIBILITY
  • OVER 55 DEVELOPMENT

Pinto Property is happy to bring to the market, this beautiful a 2-bedroom semi-detached bungalow on a small cul-de-sac. The buyer will purchase 75% of the property with the remaining 25% owned by Together Homes. The incoming purchaser must be over 55, will live in the property themselves, only own this property and have a limited amount of capital (see notes in main description for further details). The property comes to the market with NO CHAIN

Any potential buyer must fit the criteria outlined by Together Homes. Certain criteria include the buyer must be over 55, live in the property themselves, have a limited amount of spare capital and not own any other properties.

If an offer is accepted by our selling client, Together Home will assess the eligibility of the buyer.

GROUND FLOOR

KITCHEN 9'8" x 9'5" (2.98m x 2.89m)

LOUNGE 15'5" x 10'3" (4.72m x 3.14m)

CONSERVATORY 9'9" x 7'7" (3.01m x 2.35m)

BEDROOM 1 12'6" x 10'4" (3.85m x 3.15m)

BEDROOM 2 9'8" x 5'7" (3.0m x 1.73m)

BATHROOM 6'5" x 5'5" (1.99m x 1.67m)

OUTSIDE

Garden to the front and rear. Off street parking by private side drive.

We have prepared these property particulars as a general guide to a broad description of the property. They are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. We have not carried out a structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floorplans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. The copyright of all details, photographs and floorplans remain exclusive to Pinto Property.

Free Valuation

Pinto Property offer a Free Valuation service. If you are thinking of selling your property please contact us on to arrange a mutually convenient appointment time. We offer competitive fees with eye catching advertising and promote on numerous property websites including Zoopla, Primelocation, Onthemarket.

Offer Procedure & Money Laundering Regulations

To satisfy elements of the 1991 Estate Agents Act and in order that we comply with contractual obligations to the vendor to whom we have a duty of care, we must verify that a prospective purchaser is in a suitable position to proceed. Having first been informed that an offer has been made, the vendor will be informed of the results of the subsequent verification before considering your offer further. We will therefore ask you to make an early appointment at our Barnsley Office, to review your circumstances before we are in a position to recommend your offer to the vendor or expect the vendor to make any form of decision.

Money Laundering Regulations

Estate Agents have been expected to comply with Money Laundering Regulations imposed by the Government, to verify the identity of all clients, both buyers and sellers alike. We would therefore ask that you assist us in complying with the regulations by providing identification when making an offer. We are obliged to have sight of original documentation, and will make certified copies. We will inform you at the time of making an appointment which documents might be suitable

Redbrook Walk, Barnsley EPC

Loading...
Loading...

Can't find what you are looking for?


Our helpful team are on hand to answer any queries and concerns you may have.


Get in Touch

This website uses cookies. We use cookies to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic.
You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our website. Read our cookie policy. I understand